Participating in reunions is one way of maintaining an association with Whitefriars and reconnect with former friends. If this is a reunion year for you, please start the conversation, gather your friends together and come back to Whitefriars. At ten year intervals, commencing one year after a student has left, the College organises and hosts a reunion for the appropriate year group.
Most of the reunion dates listed below are obviously to cover the ones also missed last year. Please save the date.
- Class of 1990-1991 – Friday 3 September, 6pm
- Class of 2000-2001 – Friday 8 October, 6pm
- Class of 2010-2011 – Friday 15 October, 6pm
- Class of 2019-2020 – Friday 12 November, 6pm – 8pm
- Class of 1980-1981 – Friday 26 November, 6pm
- Class of 1971 – TBA
All reunions will commence on the College grounds with a tour from 6-7pm before heading to a venue of your choice to catch up on old times!
Registrations will be available later in the year
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the reunions.