Participating in reunions is one way of maintaining an association with Whitefriars and reconnect with former friends. If this is a reunion year for you, please start the conversation, gather your friends together and come back to Whitefriars. At ten year intervals, commencing one year after a student has left, the College organises and hosts a reunion for the appropriate year group.
Most of the reunion dates listed below are obviously to cover the ones also missed in previous years. Please save the date.
- Class of 2010-2012 – Friday 14 October
- Class of 1990-1992 – Friday 21 October
- Class of 2000-2002 – Friday 4 November
- Class of 1980-1982 – Friday 18 November
These reunions will commence on the College grounds with a tour from 5.30-6.30pm before heading to the Blackburn Hotel to catch up on old times!
- Class of 2019 – 2021 – Friday 25 November (TBC)
- Class of 1972 – Friday 2 December (TBC)
Details will be posted when available.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the reunions.