The College supports every student to seek and achieve excellence in their learning, their relationships and their participation in the community. Students are invited to appreciate the Christan worldview and see the goodness of God in themselves, all others and the natural world.
Our aim is to enable our young men to look beyond themselves with a moral compass and social conscience and to approach life with intelligence, inner strength and gentleness.
At Whitefriars College we value:
- Shared faith expressed through contemplation, community and service.
- The expression of gentleness as the intelligent way to express masculinity.
- Excellence and collaboration in learning, teaching and in all we do.
- Positive, inclusive and respectful relationships across our community.
- Action and advocacy for equity, justice and environmental stewardship through words and deeds.