Enrolment Procedures – Year 7, 2022
21 August 2020 All applications for enrolment in Year 7, 2022 are to be received.
Early September Preference and/or Interview Questionnaire forms, or Withdrawal slip must be returned to the College.
Mid September Neighbouring colleges exchange a list of applicants.
12 September 2020 Interviews will be held.
Early October Principals of neighbouring colleges have exchanged lists of students who are to be offered a place at the College.
15 October 2020 Offers of places to prospective Year 7 students are posted. The Catholic Education Office insists that schools do not advise prospective parents of this information in advance of this date, as this leads to difficulties for other Catholic schools and disrupts the enrolment process. It is a matter to which schools should give the highest priority in terms of co-operative processes across the Archdiocese.
6 November 2020 Final date for acceptance of offers by parents.
Enrolment Priority Parishes
Our Priority Parishes and Associated Schools are:
- Blackburn: St Thomas the Apostle Primary
- Blackburn North: St Philip’s Primary
- Blackburn South: St Luke the Evangelist
- Box Hill: St Francis Xavier Primary
- Doncaster: St Gregory the Great Primary
- Doncaster East: Ss Peter and Paul’s Primary
- Donvale: Our Lady of the Pines Primary
- Eltham: Our Lady Help of Christians Primary and Holy Trinity Primary (Eltham North)
- Mitcham: St John’s Primary
- Montmorency: St Francis Xavier Primary
- Park Orchards: St Anne’s Primary
- Ringwood North: Holy Spirit Primary
- Templestowe: St Charles Borromeo Primary and St Kevin’s Primary (Lower Templestowe)
- Vermont: St Timothy’s Primary and St James’ Primary
In addition to these, the College traditionally receives enrolment applications from students enrolled in approximately 50 other Catholic and Non-Catholic Primary Schools.