Please complete the following steps:
1. Complete and return the Application for Enrolment form
• Send your most recent school reports (two years)
• Include a copy of current passport
• Complete an English Test (AEAS or IELTS preferred)
2. If the College is satisfied with your application for enrolment, you will be given an “Offer of Place”
3. When you receive an “Offer of Place” you will be asked to pay the following amounts:
• Tuition fees for 6 months
• Homestay and Support Program fee for 6 months (if applicable)
• Health Insurance for the period of study at Whitefriars College (OSHC)
• Bond (refundable at the end of studies)
4. After payment by bank draft or direct transfer in favour of Whitefriars College Inc. you will be issued with a ‘Confirmation of Enrolment’.
Whitefriars College will refund the tuition fees, OSHC fees and Homestay and Support Program fee less $100 administrative costs if entry to Australia is refused by the Australian immigration authorities. Otherwise after confirmation of enrolment, no refund of any fees will be made except under circumstances beyond the control of the student and entirely at the discretion of the Principal.
Australian Immigration Department Procedures
You require a “Confirmation of Enrolment for Overseas Student” and a Welfare letter (if under 18 years of age)
This is issued by the College for you to make an application for a student visa.
Medical insurance for the duration of your study must be paid before you can obtain your visa.
Further information is available from:
Director – Whitefriars International Student Program (WISP)
156 Park Road, Donvale, Victoria 3111, Australia
Telephone +61 3 9872 8200 Facsimile +61 3 9873 8298
ABN 35 808 045 134 | REG A0029974Y | CRICOS Provider Code: 01680G
Course Name/Codes: Secondary Years 7-12 (VCE) 024787 | Secondary Years 7-12 (VCAL) 064895D